Nokia, The PassengerFebruary 21, 2007 - Adverblog
Nokia has just launched on the market a multimedia car kit, and it's promoting it with a nice videoadvergame. The site is called "The Passenger", and from the very first sight it looks like every other branded entertainment site (I don't know why, but I feel these kind of sites all look somehow the same) and it features a video driving game around Paris.
A driver, a femme fatal and another mysterious man are the characters who support the user in the interactive experience. As you know, I'm very picky when it comes to advergames evalutation, but in this case I can admit I was impressed... it's video based (and therefore innovative) and quite fun to play (for a few minutes :-)
If you want to learn more about the project, you can check out Netanel's blog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home